Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dédicace

I thought I'd share some of the dedication drawings I did while I was in Angoulême. Some in Belle Du Jour, some in Rex Steele.
Thanks to everybody who sent me scans, I appreciate it.



Rex Steele as Santa Claus was a bit of an odd request, but there's something about it that makes a weird kind of sense to me.



If there's anybody else out there that I drew a dedication for who's in a scanning mood, please send it along to me at bill@billpresing.com
I may want to put together a book of convention sketches someday.

12 comments:

Juampa said...

Amazing draws Bill!!

Thanks for sharing. Congratulations for all the news.

Cheers!

bannister said...

Hehe, very good.
I'll send you mines asap.

Thanks for sharing. :-)

Brian Growe said...

Whoa, those are awesome!

Achde said...

à l'instar de votre album, vos dédicaces sont splendides .
like your album, your dedications are splendid.

Dave Dick said...

Great drawings! Also regarding the post below - looks like an amazing time and you got to meet Moebius! Crazy!

Howard Shum said...

Good stuff, Bill!

GeeBee said...

I'll scan mine too, Bill !

See you .

Jean.

Chris Bivins said...

Your line work is always amazing man. Nice stuff

-Biv

herval said...

Although it was in the rush, it was great to meet you in Angoulême! And thanks so much for the dedicace!

GeoNeo said...

Great stuff. Love the red one.

Geo

M★R said...

heeey men, I love you art, is wesome.

Paul Adam said...

Top notch. I wish I had a sketch to scan. I'll have to live vicariously through these. Great inks!